|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
a great and a not-so-great yesterday
Friday, August 06, 2010 Ok, let me talk about wednesday before thursday first. I realised i totally screwed up gerald's exam. Really... next time i must read questions with BIG EYES. After that, i went clubbing :D We migrated from supperclub to powerhouse cause there's just too little people there... and you know what... A fight broke out in powerhouse, oh wait. Not just a fight.. it was rather continuous with people not happy with each other and the girlfriend of one another still not happy and blah blah blah blah. Yeah. you'll know how it goes. It's just childish. Ok, going on to yesterday. GOOD NEWS. I'M FINE :D it's not a tumor or cancer or anything. i've been discharged from my doctor! It's super scary when she took a long time looking at the film, turning it here and there. All her actions are like making me scared. My thoughts are like "die la, die la. what if really got something...." Then she turned around, smile. " Don't worry, you're fine :D" YAY. BAD NEWS. i had food poisoning last night. Dinner seemed nice, but i guess those who ate the crepe last night had problems, including me. It started off with my legs feeling rather weak on the bus. Went home and the 1st round began: Diarrhea followed on by vomiting. Then after a short while, the 2nd round came: Diarrhea with mostly fluids coming out and vomiting. Now i'm at home, with a not-so-well stomach but no diarrhea and vomiting. It's just uncomfortable. I'll never go back to Marche again. END. |