|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
Office, work and play
Monday, January 04, 2010 Life right now is such a bore Routine work is not what I adore Time is ticking every now and then I feel like I wasted tones of cells a day
Kill me right now if this had to go on Mama how I wish I weren't born
I hit the fantasies I hit the bed I just want to hit the end of the day With an estimate of 50 over days But It seemed so far away
Mushrooms, fungi filled my head When will all these go away Report writing gave me a headache Ahhhhh~ Hit me with every bad day
|