|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
Monday, January 25, 2010 I’ve been procrastinating all day long I sit on the chair, I lie on my bed There’s something for me to do Yet my mind is blank. I know I have to rush my things out now My hand’s on the mouse, and It’s running it round I can’t get things done Though the clock’s ticking now. The world has too much distractions, I guess I just have too much obsession There’s something tingling within me Wait……. Why am I still not doing it yet?.... Oh please, let my mind focus Let me be focus, I gotta hand things up at the end of the day My deadline is today, I am just so dead. Why am I still in this state. I’m crapped- So crapped- |