|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
Hi 2010!
Saturday, January 02, 2010 i had my countdown and dinner at my cousin's house TODAY!. or rather just now. I met a VERY NICE UNCLE :D :D :D I'm suppppperrr grateful to the bus uncle man. i was chasing for my last bus while i over-walked my bus stop. hahahah. took bus 51, then i quickly alighted cause 63 was in front of 51. then ran towards the bus... the bus ran away -..- The very nice uncle honked me, calling me to get back to the bus. " if you want to chase the bus, tell me ma... i help you" SUPER GOOD RIGHT :D i was supppppeeerr ssuuuuppppeeerr grateful and keep saying thank you man. he cut the lane, then cut the bus then 63 was behind us!!!. thank you so much Bus 51 uncle !!!! a great start off for 2010! |