|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
Try it out
Friday, December 04, 2009 I found it some sort of awkward, while reading some lecture notes about fungal infections, and listening to mandarin music at the same time. Probably because when you understand both languages and you do two things at the same time. It just feels weird. Hahah. And sometime even more amazing is that.. I only found it out now. -..- I guess, most of the time, I wasn’t even studying at all. Hahahaha. Christmas. Is. Coming. I hope my dok2 album is coming before that. Wooooots. And film film film cameraaaaaaahhhhhh. Ok damn random |