|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
There must be something…
Monday, December 14, 2009 It must be, There must be, Definitely something inside journal papers that always make me drowsy and want to sleep. I'M SUREEEEE! My negative mindset is coming back again. What ifs… what ifs… this doesn't work out. I'm like… future-less. What ifsssss…. Is coming back to me again. Argh. I hate it. Although telling me to go ahead what I should pursue and all. But WHAT IFFFFFF, Shit. My mother's words are ringing now. I hate you what ifs. 27 dec 2pm at bugis junction auto session |