|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
Tuesday, September 01, 2009 My mouse is in the state of driving me crazy right now. super sickening. These few days had set me onto thinking mode again. gahh shit. The world just seems fake all of a sudden. The people you're facing, The things you're seeing, The situations that's happening. And no. It's not the emo in within. I just think that it's the reality. How people lives with a mask, how people around you can be so scary. I know this all depends on how you see it. Like the way to view a coin, where there are two sides to it. But i seriously hate it when people really gets super paranoid with everything. Thinking the whole world is against you or something. I really think it's lame. Firstly, who in the fucking world wants to care so much about you?. unless you're like famous or something?. HAH. And yeah. i've never felt so strongly to leave a country before. Go somewhere and start a new life those sort. It just seems like.. singapore is stifling. Probably this what they say.. growing up. |