|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
it was twice this week
Friday, July 03, 2009 ok. i got totally stressed up this week. especially for elearning. cried yesterday after reading meiling blog, plus i was super annoyed with EVERYTHING IN LIFE. school and etc. I'll be frank here. i think there's nothing to hide since we have been friends for so long. I'm really super annoyed by the fact that, you keep" girlfriend here, girlfriend there." It's simple annoying to hear. I don't know whether you're being overly obsessed with her or what. But I don't seem to keep hearing this from my other friends. And yes, i'm super disappointed, and yes, i don't like her. She just gives me the feeling that she's playing around. And she's the one that somewhat turn you like this. I'll just nag again. I don't know whether you are serious on going on a lesbian relationship. But what i can say is.. it doesn't last. stop saying guys are not reliable. Cause, there are really nice guys out there not being appreciated. So what do i say to them? go become gays? and i think we should just cool off for the time being. Or probably it's for me to cool. Because, i think there's no point for me to throw a tandrum, then you realised, and then you meet me. there's no point, if i have to do it this way. before you leave for australia, we'll meet to return all your things and my stuffs. you can defend her for all i care. but it still doesn't change the impression of her for me. and yes, i'm really annoyed. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i'm freaking stressed out with the AMOUNT of things that NEEDS TO BE DONE. so much that i cried today. Like what ernest has said. i've been procrastinating. ok i admit. but i seriously don't have ANY motivation to work hard. i don't know what's wrong with me. I can't seem to concentrate at all. Music, idols and some blah blah has been distracting me. sometimes, i would rather sit in front of my music stand and play the violin. Than looking at the tremendous amount of lecture notes scattered on the table and the bed. It's a shit year. Now i can somewhat understand what timbe feels. and now, i rather do japanese and korean studies than SCIENCE. oh lord. this sucks. |