|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
Which means..
Sunday, May 10, 2009 Keeping quiet means, a disagreement in ways things are done. I'm really very irritated with the process of class groupings. The word projectwork that comes out of the teacher's mouth is somewhat... irritated, and disgusted to hear. It's till a point, where i don't mind getting who is in a group. it's typically, sickening and irritating to hear. that's how sick i am. and yeah, i actually feel neglected this year, especially when, we are all in the different elective. but i'm rather glad, i have my nonsense people in my elective. hahaha. imagine playing streetfighter on the com, playing ipod going to emessenger and all. laughing at the teacher. yeah. crazy people. Let's emo together chen jian ann, hahahahahahhahahahaa |