|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
Thursday, April 30, 2009 I'll get things straight here. Whatever things i wanted to say. I hate it when i can't find people to go out with me. I hate it when people don't reject me directly if they don't feel like going out. Stop giving suggestions and get to the point. I gt very irritated. I'm not what you think, not a social butterfly. I know people are going to talk behind my back and all. I hate sorting into groups in the class cause it's freaking bothersome. I know i'm those kind of person who likes things go according to my way. I'm as stubborn, as my mum. I really don't get what people are really thinking. I don't have a boyfriend/crush/ and what so ever for this time. I'm a girl. There are times where i want to be girly, feel pretty and all sorts. (hey i'm not pissed, i'll appreciate if ppl stop giving me looks and all the talkings) I want to go overseas, to start life anew. I really wonder, will what people call friends will be forever. Everyone is fake, bloody admit it. |