|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
i think it's a sign
Friday, March 13, 2009 i'm don't seem to do fun things when i'm online. i'm not freaking concentrating and it's just one more day. oh my gawd. i get tired easily. Slept for 10 over hours still feel like sleeping. i have no mood for work. i kinda wanna be job free but i can't cause damn. a lot of things to pay. i have patience with my super lag laptop. oh yeah, i've yet to get it fixed. i kinda dread really dread the future. Imagine you have to slog your life through. Same routine throughout. gawd, i can't stand it man. my skin complex are getting worse. Probably due to late nights. i think, it's a sign of... OLD AGE and yes, i'm super cash-stripped now. like super. I can't depend on next month's payroll. Cause it'll be super super.. low. like few days pay kind. I'm... sick and tired of myself. |