|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
I'm not feeling well now.
Thursday, February 05, 2009 i'm currently running a flu. not too sure about a fever. Lazy to measure. i think i'm gonna dieeeeeee. My palms keep sweating. My head is heavy. ah.. My after exams activities: 1) i need to play some sports.. (that's if i have the determination haha) 2) my eski bar and carl's junior east coast. 3) my gossipping session :x 4) my class chalet. 5) LTC 6) working. 7) i want to go malaysia. either back to ipoh, or just go and have fun. 8) hmmm. decide on the undecided matter. 9) OH YAH, my theory exam. :( 10) I NEED TO GET MY LAPTOP FIXEDDDDDD 11) money. money money. 12) probably work out FAKE with meiling. 13) more outings with friends. 14) a tan? or probably gather ppl to go sentosa play v.ball. 15) ok, i want my tian tian hotpot ok. (teckboon, wanhua, yingrui and etc.) and oh gawd, i need to study first man. sickening. |