|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
Sometimes, somethings
Wednesday, January 21, 2009 Sometimes, are we the ones that demand too much from one another? Somethings, are probably meant to be unsaid, somehow from one another. Things are messed up. Feelings are ruined. I see things that are upsetting. I see things that are stressing me. I do things to rush for deadlines. I do things to scrape through exams. Last thing i wanna do is to do what i want to do. Are dreams really difficult to pursue? Or are people not confident of the future their dreams can bring them to? i'm not sure. I just know that my mum told me to give a serious thought about what i'm doing. Think about what i can really do when i go out to the society to work. Will i be able to cope with things next sem? Will i be able to do it? Do i have the strength to do it? i can somewhat guess i won't be having a Happy chinese new year. it just doesn't seems to be happy somewhat or so. The season is just not hitting onto me. stressed. |