|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
Thursday, January 01, 2009 i'll do a quick one before i resume back to ELISA. My Hongkong trip was ok, just that the fact that sometimes, i feel left out. And i don't really like to travel with inconsiderate people. My countdown totally sucked. I was supposed to meet ah liang, but damn.. connection was bad. I called him 12-14 times in total and it was always "try again later" I was super pissed at that point of time i tell you. like kana pang seh the very last minute especially when i rushed out of work to Vivo. Called my cousin, she was in Cafe Delmar. And i was lazy to go back into Sentosa again. Plus entrance fee for Cafe Delmar was 30 bucks that very night. I was super devasted and angry... then i called Jonsson up, ask him wanna go drink. In the end, we ending up walking and talking and eating supper at Hougang drinking beer. Haha. Super dumb. Cabbed home and my brother was like.. "did you drink?" i'm like " no" (straight face) " do i smell of alcohol?" my brother: " no" ....... are u trying to catch me?! -Today- i looked and walked like zombie today. Freaking tired to wake up in the morning. I really have to give my hats off to Ernest. My gawd, how in the world can the guy wake up so early everytime?! Work wasn't that tiring as expected. Not much crowds. But everyone super tired due to countdown, teevee shows and etc. And yes, Lionel was super shagged. His face ahh.. today see already then super sian.. like spoiling the mood. Haha. And he is always forced to laugh at my jokes. (FU YAN WO) Ok lah. Then rain then stopped then rain again, super sian...... 4 of us, Ernest, Lionel, Yunlu and me then went out. And Ernest was super dumb to talk about Jurong Bird park.. See both of them eat carl's junior..then talk abit then i went off with yunlu cause my dad is picking me up to go for family dinner. And yes, i think things were super awkward with me and him today. But well... i've sorted my mindset up and shouldn't let things confused me. (: NEW YR RESOULTION 1) Yes, i so so so wanna slim down. 2) I gotta cut down on vuglarities. 3) Get my driving license. 4) Get a boyfriend. --> a humorous one. HAHA. 5) MY GPA UP UP UP. 6) STUDY HARDER HARD HARDER. 7) More money please. 8) Stepping nearer to my future goals and plans. 9) Travelling alone or with friends to overseas. 10) Don't celebrate my birthday. i guess so. (unless i have a boyfriend and feel like it. HAHA) BYE. |