|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
a bad headache
Thursday, December 11, 2008 i'm growing fat due to late night suppers, not wanting to have a good dinner. Staying too late at night to study for common test is dumb but i'm doing it. It makes you fat due to too much coffee and tidbits induced. Sleeping too late made headaches appear, causing me to really screw up my papers today. I had a happy failing for BPT today. I guess we were super stressed, thus end up feeling funny failing BPT. I like Immunology, but my last minute studying makes me................... sigh, why this thing is so memory texting. i haven started on Protein tech cause i don't like micheal. HAHAHAHA. but ok la. i'll read and should be able to pass. 3 more to go and work comes in. my greatest 2 weeks of holiday shall go to MORE STUDYING, REPORTS AND PROJECT. thanks huh. that's how a life science student is like................ zzzz. But first, i think i'll start off with a sun tan-ning session and ending it with my merry merry christmas in Hongkong. Hehehe. ( just hope that the birdflu H5N1 does not get in the way of my santa) lastly, i shall brag. i think i improved on my violin. But i don't think my teacher will think so. HAHAHAHHAHA |