|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
WEBCAM-ING SESSION IN PRAC
Thursday, October 23, 2008 Me mimicking Rykiel's twist.![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Me and Ally had our webcam-ing session once again. This time round in Mr William How's Bioinformatics Practical. The best part was Mr William How was trying to see Ally's laptop, cause we were laughing and all. So, he tilted his head backwards and see Ally's lappy. And he thought she pressed minimize when the MSN webcam was still there lo. He said " I know you guy can press the minimize button very fast, u guys don't watch hanky panky things ar." YEAH. i'm laughing my head of. Cause she didn't even minimize it. HAHA. The best birthday present is to see you two getting back together. Stop the cold war man. Even i'm tired of it. |