|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
shit, why am i emo-ing
Wednesday, October 29, 2008 I was freaking tired this morning. Slept on the way to school. And i actually had the intention of pon-ing morning tutorial Cause it's so lame having an hour of tutorial and break for 3 hours. Still, i went. and i think my entire whole class was damn drowsy. most, slept super late. I slept at 2am. Many of us were like drunk lo. damn stupid. Emo-ed during lab. Was not in a good mood. before lecture, fiona's butt hit chor's head. Damn funny. hey people. i don't laugh for no reason continuous one ok. it's just that i can't stop. then slept during OCM lecture. DAMN SIAN his lecture. and yeah. fark you many many. Haha |