|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
my webcam session with ally.
Sunday, October 19, 2008 ![]() ![]() This is what happens when you bring your laptop to school. And when, bioinformatics lecture ends early.And yeah. My eyebags are incredibly BIG AND WOW. I guess i really look like a panda now. Adding to it, i reached home at 5am due to my work. ASAHI IS NICE. (ok, damn random. But it really is) I'm so glad i'm not the last person for transport yesterday. YAY. my dad wants me to quit my job. blahhhhhhh. I don't think he can support me. As in the finiancial status, cause yeah, i have so many freaking things to pay. All i just wanna say is, don't worry dad. |