|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
MY LEG HURTS
Friday, October 31, 2008 My big toe hurts. my my. I should not have played tennis BAREFOOTED. But fun la. I super hyperactive u see. How great, i have lecture at 8 in the morning. WAD A GREAT DAY MAN. and i guess yuki is gonna kill me if i told her i can work on sat. My gawd. Please don't kill me tmr. I'm still finding ways to cope with my studies and manage my part time work at the same time. And plus my lessons. ARGHHH IMMA BUSY PERSON. BORING POST. yay, chor is going to treat me and ally drinkssssss when we go drinking. WOOTS. let's just hope this is true. HAHA |