|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
I tell you
Monday, September 22, 2008 Woah, Saturday was fantastic i tell you. I was sick with heaty-ness the entire whole week, had fever, flu and a bad throat. Friday --> WOAH I TELL YOU MAN. All along i thought i was working at 12 pm to 10 pm ok. Till 10 pm is because Dan called me on Sun and told me la. Then there was a missed call from Coastes at 6++pm. I didn't bother to call back cause, even if i called back, i won't know who called me. I didn't know i was supposed to work at 10 ok?! The bloody schedue paper wrote there 10-8. And the irony thing is, the message sent to me was 12-10pm. I seriously thought i heard wrongly till Yuki reminded me of the sms she sent me. I'm like oh ya. I have the sms. And yes, no one told me damn. Saturday --> WOAH THE WEATHER WAS SO FINE I TELL YOU. SO FREAKING HOTTTTTT and i sweat buckets i tell you. Dinner was some packed coconut rice and fried chicken with sambal chilli and ikan bills. Ate that and worked. I think saturday night we were like understaff-ed. And yar, Dinner was slammed badly. The printer kept printing out papers and so many food and drinks to handle. There is literally so many things to do. Non stop till 9 +. I went to the toilet when there's not much customers. Best part here i tell you. --> i had a nose bleed. I didn't have nose blood for like YEARS and i was watching the hana kimi japan where Nakatsu had a nose bleed that VERY DAY. And yeah, i bled a lot. Sunday --> I was like a walking joke ok. Damn, i don't know how people get to know about my nosebleed ok. EVERYONE TEASED ME LO!!!!!!!!! IDIOT. And one stupid nosebleed can even make them change the entire whole storyline. And yes, i scolded many "f*ck you" on sun. AHHH. I should really really stop all the vuglar words. and YES, stop teasing me on my nosebled. ROAR |