|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
When exams kill
Thursday, August 14, 2008 HBD eats bun cells. MBT messed me up Cell Tech kissed my bun brain goodbye Bun eats up the marketing teacher so bun could have the marketing skills. IM is hardcore. ABC is bun eat bun. When Evan yo is love at this point of time. Superman comes and shouts go away loser. AHHHH. i don't wanna become a loser. I want results, sleep, solution for breathing difficulties that results to bad coughs. I WANT HOLIDAYS. I want to go back to malaysia to eat good food. BONKERS ALREADY. when science eats into a bun's brain. |