|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
marketing paper.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008 Had my 1st paper --> marketing can pass, i hope. haha Anyway, the exam venue was so freaking cold. And i'm like directly below it?! I'm so cold and hungry at the same time. While going to the toilet and on the way home. i kept saying how hungry i was. YEAH. I'M REALLY HUNGRY reached home at 1+. I had gastric -.- Ate something, but still freaking pain. Went to sleep...................... i really hate it when smses come when i'm sleeping. i was so tired till i just pressed it off, to stop the ringtone frm ringing non-stop. Woke up after 1 or 2 hours or so. Saw the msg.. then i'm like............ -.- went to the toilet, saw something horrible...... i just shouted. my parents were like.........blur i supposed. plus, i'm like half-awake. HAHA. oh ya. don't msg me in the morning. yeah. UNLESS it's really important. Cause morning for me it's either sleeping or half-awake. so.........my mood is like off. so... yarh... sorry ar. i'm a nocturnal person (: |