|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
Sick and tired of life.
Sunday, June 01, 2008 It's a tough life, and thank god. I had someone to talk to at 1+ in the morning. Sms to be exact. I so needed a person to talk to, a person that could really give me comments in some things. At first, i thought he would laugh at me... thank god i had this good buddy. i tired of everything. practically everything. people are just so fake. people want to win in everything. probably for me, i will choose experience, than winning. People around me, i'm warning you. Don't blood hell give comments on things you don't know. Jolly well shut the fuck up when you don't know a single shit. It just makes me angry when people don't know anything and comment on it. one more time, i'm gonna confront you. I often tell myself, I must choose to believe than to doubt. Cause it's miserable for the 2nd party. But now, some people's actions are really putting me into doubt. great. probably, i should do it the ying rui way. the wall and all. haha. One more week to go before my holiday sets in, and hell yeah. i'll be taking a break by returning to malaysia and let's hope i'll be able to go snorkelling. WOOTSSSSSSS. |