|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
signs
Monday, May 12, 2008 It's not my day today. i woke up late, and i think the entire whole day sucked shit for me. I'm really stressed. There has been so much things going on my mind. I kept so much things till i couldn't take it. While thinking if i was going to have depression, i broke down. cried while thinking a lot of things. sick of everything, i don't know why. haven been talking and laughing as much as i do last yr. i'm not happy anymore. btw, i hate the fact that people ignores you when they obviously you. sorry, i don't like people who play deaf with me. and i don't believe that my voice is that soft to be heard when i obviously raised it to speak to the class. Jac, i'm fine la. i'll show you my mutated glove to prove that i'm alright. ![]() these guys can really make me laugh crap man. Look what stupid things we do in the lab. ok, final. bye. dead. |