|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
R.I.P miki.
Monday, May 26, 2008 Miki, rest in peace. you are always missed. i hope the culprit gets what he deserved for hitting my friend down. he was there on sat, joking with me as always. fuck, how come so sudden that he died on sun. fuck, why kelvin never said anything when we were on the phone. there was i, crying in mac.. after quarelling. When i wanted a car to knock me down. It happened to him instead. This is ever the first time i cried till i don't have the strength. There clutching my fists, walking and on the phone with KX crying very badly.. no believing what he died was true. I seriously don't know to put what mask, when i'm going for work this fri. i want miki back alive. |