|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
ME scary?
Sunday, May 18, 2008 people are bothered about the previous post... hmm. I'm not targeting one person alone. If that post ever pricked your conscious, reflect about it. If it doesn't, why let it bother you?. i'm really not having a good mood, nor a good character this year. My level of tolerance has came down. I don't even know why. At least, very minimal people have seen my temper before. i mean, when i really flare up. yes, i'm not a happy person this year. I don't know why. getting quieter. Thoughts have begin to ran wild, I almost wanted a car to knock me down yesterday. gawd, i so much want to go overseas and study man. |