|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
i hate it.
Thursday, May 15, 2008 i hate the fact that i have to wear long pants and covered shoes for tmr. i hate the fact that people are irresponsible. ok. fine. i might be irresponsible at times, but sorry. i can't stand it. so whether you can take my irresponsibilities is your problem. seriously, if you are gonna get succumb to peer pressure and forgo your responsibilities... you suck. Because your dumb reason affects other people. Plus, it's affecting me as well. It might be a small matter. But sometimes, small things can determine your character. i'mmmm sooo pisssedddd offffff. I just think this year sucks. sucks sucks sucks. ok, i go emo now again. me and my semi-depression state. |