|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
Swollen toe and a bloody week
Sunday, March 23, 2008 SEE THE SWOLLEN PART? I can't even wear my slippers properly. It dropped when i was boarding the bus. Great huh?. I felt so amused man.This week was absolutely great like hell. Quarelled with dad, quarelled with my bro, got fucked up by customer on good friday. Extended my work hours throughout the whole week. And even greater, Kelvin called me in the morning on good friday, and it was a misunderstanding. Damn, that phone call can't make me go back to sleep again. Next week, Verillyn is flying off to Australia. ): Tmr, or rather, today....... travelling around Singapore man. Considering to use, digi cam? or film cam?. Polaroid cam too expensive man, the film. DON'T KNOW WHICH TO USE??????????? |