|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
Handphone
Tuesday, March 18, 2008 Went out to vivo today. It's really boring when i don't have enough cash with me. BAAA. I hate it when i have no money. Cause no money = no good food or new clothings. I realised something. i keep changing contact lens solution..... haha. Bought a tuner, the super small corner shop never open. At first i called henry where in world is the shop. He never answer my call. Then i called chor, oh man. lucky i had their phone number. He described to me how freaking small the shop was, i couldn't believe it till i saw it with my own eyes. -.- Tuned my violin and practised for a moment, Henry called me. Chatted for 43 mins. Damn great man. Oh ya, i want my geylang tou huay people. When can we go lo. AND YA!! MY AH GUA. wan hua say she might not be free to bring me go see lo. i damn sad can. I WANT AH GUA LA. I got called up for work today. I can't believe it man. I'm like hesitating if i should go work. First, i decline him, saying i was outside. And it's impossible for me, as my clothes for work are at home. Then kelvin says he can provide me the clothes lo. Then i said, what about slippers?. i not wearing them now. He then say go the cupboard dig. Got a lot. I'm like -.- what the hell. He asked, are you out with your friends?. i'm like yar, that's why like very difficult for me to go off. I don't know why lo, everytime i decline people i got those guilty kind of feeling lo. That's why, don't ask me first. I have difficulty declining people, but training how to now (: haha. here, i present pics. I've changed my handphone. finally man. |