|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
nightmares.
Tuesday, August 07, 2007 Had a blackout last night. And it's at 5.30 in the morning. I slept at 2, and got woken up due to explosion. I overcharged my mp3 player, and it cause a short curcuit in my house. ADDING TO IT, no one, except me heard that explosion. haha. Then i had to woke up in the morning to do my report and project. BLEAH. Had 2 nightmare on night that had blackout. plus one more today when i took my nap. Bad omen or what?. If i have more tonight, oh my. i think something bad is gonna befall on me. Something real bad?. Maybe karma is befalling on me. I've been really tired these days. No offence if my temper suddenly fares up, or i'm super quiet or i'm super blur. i think i'm gonna die soon. what a post. みな おやすみなさい |