|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
i was wrong
Sunday, July 01, 2007 Art nite was bad. Saw Henry, he damn funny. Kai xiong and wan zhen were very noisy. HMMMM!! ------------------------------------------------------- Previously, i thought Avril lavigne's songs weren't that nice anymore after kept listening to the FM playing "girlfriend" over and over again. Plus, the cover of her album was pink. Which...... i don't really adore much. Too much pink hurts my eyes. Haha. I was proven so wrong after listening to innocence on FM. So, when to imeem to hear more. NICE. Now, i bought the album. -.- it's very pink, but songs are nice. Finding David Garrett's album, i went to a shop in amk hub, the person told me out of stock. -.- ok, waiting for Evan Yo's 2nd album to be out. waiting. and bless me with my micro A. I got B for Maths. I wanted a A........ But lols, i didn't study much for maths cause i was busy preparing for my Micro biology. haha i gtg now. Didn't get tanned much while wading in the pool. haha |