|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
what's with the world nowadays?
Saturday, June 23, 2007 Ok, my cousin has been into lots of things nowadays. And yeah. She is getting very stressed up, so i think i should lent her my "ping an" to her tml. She told me she felt betrayed, those workmates backstabbing her. There is like people who changed the story to make other people to pity her, and some asshole who had been sacked to make a good face in front of you and kills you verbally behind your back. Today, there's one that thinks she is the manager, bossed her around, showed dozen of attitude that pissed everyone off during work. Thank god, i wasn't there this evening. I was with meiling the entire whole day. Saw a pretty boy with his mum at funan. Hehehe. ok, it's actually John. Backstabbers, have you ever met them in your life ever? I had mine. Err.. during the beginning of the year. The feeling was terrible. It was like you couldn't trust anyone in this world. People siding each other, ganging up to wash their hands off the responsibilities, when they themselves have created the trouble themselves. I was so fucked up when my cousin told me something that time. That moment i felt so shit, everything like came to me me me. My story of truth somewhat became lies. Shit happens at work. out of 4 of us, 3 of them talked cock. i'm the only chinese. I know at time some race tend to side their own. But seriously, If you ever think logically.. WOULD YOU GET A STUPID COMPLAIN IF YOU DO THINGS CORRECTLY?! you will not right?. Unless some dumbass really has a big hatred for you or something. I told my cousin, this crap i've experienced it before, probably it's your turn now. Hehe. I know quite mean la. But really, bad lucks strikes to make you more stronger, more mature. And, i'm here with you. Road to growing up is to overcome obstacles |