|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
gong
Monday, June 04, 2007 I'm still coughing nonstop. *bleah* my chest hurts a lot. My mum keep wanting to bring me to the doc's ( as in doctor not dogs, you think she'll feed me to the dogs meh?) But i keep rejecting. The cough mixture they usually give are awful. They tasted like those concentrated sarsi with a tinge of sour and some undesirable taste. EWW. I never ever like those. Vincent told me to see those chinese physician. He said chinese medicine works out better for coughs. Well, to tell you the truth except for drinking those can be bought from those chinese medicine shop, i don't really go to the chinese physician. Eversince... hmm. let me think ...i don't remember going during primary school days. I think i stopped going since P1 or 2. Yea, i hate those bitter and blackish stuffs where you had to force those bloody blackie thing down your throat. I often see my brother do that, well he does it in those very delicious way. Arr, don't mind him lo. He suay ma, only chinese medicine works for him. HAHAHA. I went to school freaking early, to realised lesson starts at 2. -.- BLOODY HELLLLL. Somemore with this shit hairstyle of mine. I'm so not used to it. MAYBE it will look better when it grows. Caps and bandanas ( err, what ever you spell it. They are those that wrap around your head) for the weekend. i'm not working how great. Bad hair day for the entire whole week till my hair really grows. i think i should just shave off my entire head. HAHA. I go sneak into the temple and become a nun then. Bless me now and then. Cause i think either my throat or my chest is gonna burst from coughing or my hair might make me do a lot of thinking. AND, those highlights are gone. My hair ain't gold or lian anymore. YAY!. And lastly, let's HOPE. I can either go to Taiwan this year or next year. IF CAN, i want that taiwanese girl ( Meiling ar) be my tour guide lo. LET'S HOPE, AND CONTINUE HOPE-ING. For now, let's just pray that i get my voice back. HMMMM. |