|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
freaking tired like shit
Monday, June 11, 2007 This is crap. After one whole day in school, running like some siao za bos around the school campus.. hoping to take a refreshing shower and just sleep on the comfy bed that's in your room. SHIT LO. Damn just because i nv help my mum take out her freaking clothes in the bathroom. she scolded me like siao. STUPID BLACK FACE IN THE HOUSE. Idiot leh. People so tired.. then she goes around showing attitude... idiot or what. I really need to rest man. I had headache after my camp from all those running around in the campus. Plus, i went jogging after a freaking long time yesterday. And now my legs are aching like some sort of shit.?! AR. CRAP. i really can't be bothered. Just wait till tomorrow where my dad comes after me. FUCK. just let me vent my anger here while here she is in my room taking bloody things. FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK. Thanks. and byebye. I think i shall not wait up for aug to discuss the skit. BB. FUCK SHE TOOK MY CHAIR. FUCK LA |