|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
everyone is sick.
Saturday, June 02, 2007 Hi people, i'm back. Haha. Damn lazy to do the post about the man that approached me and val in the library. Go see val blog about it. lols. Let's do a time line. On Thursday, which is like, hmm. Vesak day. I had my throat infection. My mother drag me to the temple no matter how unwilling i was. And hey, i got my work at 12. She woke me up and say, "your papa will fetch you to work" ALAMAK. When to the temple, smelt lots of smoke that nearly made me puke. Ate, and my mother actually wanted me and my dad to bathe the god. I was like, "EH YOU SEE NOW WHAT TIME ALREADY?!" It was 11.30 pm. I'm like working at 12????? Then my dad was like saying 10 mins can reach parkway. LOL, i was like " I HAVE TO CHANGE, IT TAKES TIME TO CHANGE" HAHAHA, so, i won. And the drove me to work. :) But seriously speaking, it doesn't take 10 mins to parkway, it will never be, unless to stay in marine parade. Friday. Still having some bloody sore throat. It was so bad that the flam was green and had traces of blood in it. I was doing fine at first. And shit, after laughing at my elder brother as he got food poisoning, i started to feel unwell. ( both of my brothers kana food poisoning ) I was feeling unwell on the bus while heading to school. Adding to it, the sun is like scorching hot. If not for the bloody test that was dragged from Tuesday to Friday, I wouldn't have attended school since i was feeling unwell. I was feeling so grumpy and dizzy the entire whole day. And LOL, Chor had sore throat too. His voice like damn sexy. HAHA. This was the first ever time i doze off in Maths lecture. Really, i was probably too sick or too tired to pay attention to everything. But everytime that lecture wrote something i would just automatically wake up and write all those on my book. There was one time where that lecturer count wrongly and wrote the wrong answer. I wrote finish that and went back to sleep. I heard people saying about the wrong answer. Suddenly, my chair jerked and it was Chor that had kicked my chair. And he was like " Eh, that one wrong answer". Haha. My lips were pale for the entire whole day, i don't know why. Went home with Huiting, She tried to tempt me with the fried bbq chicken. HAHA. IN VAIN LO. Felt so giddy on the bus. Nearly died while walking home. I was struggling so much last night. vomited tonnes of water and panadol out. Here am i, not working today. And might be cutting my hair today or tml. And yeah, going with Ka pang to the cosplay event in Pasir ris. Dragging the toad along. HAHA |