|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
Saturday is a no good day. As always.
Sunday, May 20, 2007 hello and byebye people. I think i'm staying in pastamania for good. Bloody, got financial problems. So, gotta cope in school as well as work. SIAN. I'm always staying up at night during sat to finish my homework.... .ARGH!. tired. I'm doing my lab reports and typing my blog now, how great huh?. Kaixiong and Ho ming went to NYP on friday to see pretty girls. He is super irritating okay? that idiot called me when i was having practical. Plus, the teacher was explaning, half way i stood down to answer my phone lo. The teacher thought what happened to me lo. HAHA. It ended up the whole class laughing. funny day. bababa, i'm ending like this today. i need to concentrate on my labreport. byebye |