|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
It sucked.
Monday, May 21, 2007 It somewhat sucked. Everyone and everything seems to be changing. The change is too fast for me to catch up. People change time to time. Changed so much that i don't think i could ever recognize. Is he still the same old goody guy that we often laugh with?. Is he still as cherry as before despite him getting a gf? Why does he has to do this to my friend?. I so sorry, Serlyna. You can say he's not those kind of person, but can you say for sure that a person won't change?. I don't know what kind of motive he has for doing that, but i think it's on purpose. I somewhat hate everything so much. Thanks valala for your msg, it comforted me a lot. You know that Cai Min You, Evan? His songs really works. Those songs can really comfort me and bring me up to the mood. Presentation this Wednesday. Stress and die. Bye. Why does all unhappy things happened at the same time? |