|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
Busy bee?
Thursday, May 03, 2007 Ar..many projects to do and hand up. sad sad. i'm not working this sat nor sun. i want to go watch spider-man 3 , but i'm not sure if i have the time... Should i go for the band? or not?. The person called me when i was on my way home. Promised him to give him an answer tml. School aside. i need to apologise to Val and Rabbit for leaving so abruptly yesterday. I had something to talk to that guy. I'm really sorry. Yesterday, hai hai hai....... i spoke up for my friend and yeah, i guess everything ends here. i'm like so thankful that i didn't spoke something like a replacement that sort of stuffs in front of him. I'm so glad god stopped me. If i really said that out, err.. i guess something else would have happened. Hm? But he was so sort of like sad, that kind that somewhat wanted to cry that kind. Yeah. Listening to Yuna Ito's endless story would be the mood. And yar, i bought a pair of cross earrings. I'm like going to be so dead if ever my mum sees it. Going to shop at Amk hub tml. yeah yeah. I HOPE I'LL PASS TOMORROW SMOOTHLY. I don't know why, it's just that friday is a long day. But it'll be frm 10 - 6 tml. yeah! |