|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
loner
Tuesday, April 03, 2007 loner in school today lor. sian sian sian sian sian sian who is in Nanyang poly : - Mingjia -Tobie wee (lols, headprefect) -Regina -GARY?!! OMG -Ashraff -Shenghao -Guo han -Boon -Evonnie -Andrew -Wai min but i still feel so lonely. i starve for the entire whole of today. I thought i became anxoria (whatever you spell it) Hope to see boon around tomorrow. Didn't see him today at all. lols. i'll have a long day tml. Bless me. It's until 6.30. Lastly, Ashraff's gay. He wears red belt. Haha. |