|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
lectures are boring.
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 School started on Mon, it wasn't that bad all until tue. I GOT LECTURE STARTING AT 8 O'CLOCK EARLY IN THE MORNING!. PLUS CONTINUOUSLY FOR 2 HOURS. Somemore end of the day still got lecture and another 2 more hours. WA LAO. On tue, the last lecture was about bio and sorts. I believe everyone would say if they never take bio, we should pay attention to the lecturer right?. But, alamak, i tried my best to listen since i didn't take bio before. And hey, the lecture was really boring la. My eyes were open, but i was sleeping. All of us were like moving side to side lo. (doozing off). Haha. Those sitting right at the front say they couldn't sleep because of the head, but they weren't absorbing anything either. LOOK?! haha. Went to orchard and meet val and choo. And was very tired. Today, i was falling asleep in the bus already, though it starts at 9. Then got lecture again. Once again, i was doozing off lol. The lecturer gave us a ten minutes break, and i laid on the table and feel like sleeping. Still got one more hour to go. Wa, this time i really sleep lo. I CANNOT TAKE IT XIA! The environment super nice to sleep leh. It's cold, quiet and the lecturer somehow sings you to sleep like that. haha Sarah was like looking at me sleeping lor. It's really funny leh.. I think i'm going to start wearing specs on tue and thurs. Alamak, lecture super boring, plus i don't want to sleep with contacts on lo. haha. Tomorrow, 2 hours of lecture ( sleeping time ) and 1 tutorial then go home. YAY. should i go and claim my o level cert tml? and head down to parkway to kill time???. Or just head down to parkway to kill time?. I'm not looking forward to fri and all. Looking at the timetable somewhat drives me crazy. |