|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
My poor handphone
Saturday, March 31, 2007 I finally got my pay. I need it desperately, got phone bills to pay. -> house and handphone. Wanted to buy handphone this month. But CRAP, my $$ not enough. My handphone is not with me now. No one can disturb me tonight. Hahaha. i left it in my workplace, and it's now in the safe. LOLS Getting my phoneback tomorrow. Pondering if i should get a PSP. should i or should i not?? But my lao ge got leh..........if i get one more i scared i get killed by my parents...... My parents have threaten to kill me if i continue to sleep late and wake up at 3. I've been sleeping for 12 hours this few days/ weeks. :) Am i great or what? |