|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
What is happening to me?
Thursday, January 18, 2007 There's something wrong with me. I know it. It's been difficult for me to sleep these days... damn, why?! I'm not having sleepless night, it's just that i can't sleep.................... WHY? Don't suggest ways like sheep counting, it doesn't seems to work on me. Plus i can't imagine the sheeps jumping over fence. Haha. Probably i'll take sleeping pills, eat more and die. Yeah.. Quite sad to end my life this way. Stupid. See, i'm talking to myself now.. My gosh. God of headaches came to pester me today, Xiu mei got it too. And crap, i got scolded by one stupid customer. Lastly, something to share... i hate unreasonable people.. It's just stupid when people just complain when something does not meet their standards. Maybe when my level of tolerance get hits to the maximum, i might just tell them to get a life. It's seems that these people don't have a heart, try putting yourself in our shoes man. Have a heart, don't make our lives difficult. Does it sounds like an advertisement?. Haha. But hey, really.. don't make my life difficult... i want to live longer....plus i'm only sixteen. (: |