|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
I'm plagued with illness.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007 Sick, i'm sick.... Had fever, flu, cough as well as sore throat over the past few days. Still went for work though, cause i know they won't be able to find people to replace me. Haha. My manager said i looked pale that day, and she ask me yesterday if i was alright.... I kinda of -.- , and wondering why she didn't ask me before..... blah. Anyway my sore throat was so bad that practically everyday i was feeling so terrible with my throat whenever i woke up. It even affected my left ear.. hurts pretty bad. I'm fine now, except for the cough that has been bugging me while i was sleeping and working. A sudden coughs continuous kept making me feel like vomiting. BLEAH. i can't wait for my salary to come. I need my contacts!!!!! Plus new clothes too. Forever21 has the top i like but 48 bucks leh, sighs.. nevermind, i'll get the topshop one. Hehehe. byebye, i'll go watch some shows now. |