|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
Happy new year!
Wednesday, January 03, 2007 I spent my new year working, and yes, it's really bad. The crowd was getting bigger and i was getting hyper stressed up. And, the same old thing happened today, but it wasn't as worse as yesterday. 31st december-. I met up with grace and xiu mei, wanted to go for countdown. It was so funny as i was rushing to meet them before the clock strikes 12. City hall Mrt was so packed with humans, and there i was running. The funny thing was, when i started running people around me started to run too! :) LOLS. Plus, during holidays, i didn't exercise..... it brought down my stamina... :( Anyway, when i reached killney, the fireworks started and i stood in awe. LOLS. NICE XIA. Met up with them and watched death note 2. NICE AND FUNNY!. Reached home around 3/4 plus, and got scolded..... hehehe. New year resolution-. 1) get good results 2) slim down. 3) get a boyfriend. LOLS. 4) learn a new language. 5) Tidy my room. hahahaha. Happy new year everyone.! And those who are starting school in the morning. :) |