|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
work work work
Tuesday, December 05, 2006 SIAN SIAN SIAN!. Nowadays is work work work. Going to become a workaholic soon. Haha,if i stay at home, i feel so sian. My com can't entertain me much. WHY WHY WHY?. The drug of anime or drama shows aren't getting hooked onto my body system. WHY?. WHY? WHY?. ok, i'm just being lame. WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY Had my work just now, quite stupid for me. It was like a marthon race. I kept running and sliding. I didn't want to miss the stupid bus that ends at 1135. Ok, so i ran there to collect plates, and ran back to wipe things. Then that bloody chef tell me not to rush. ?!?!. i have to catch my last bus, plus i almost have to do everything alone, luckily marilou help me. YEAH!. Anyway, kitchen very dangerous, haha, very slippery i meant. I nearly slipped. OH YA yesterday, was kinda dumb. i was waiting for those 2 guys to finish their work while i was reading manga and relaxing. Plus i was commenting on how they didn't really sweep the floor and clean the table. hehehehehe. Then we went toilet. That Jia wei went into the female's toilet to explore. haha. I then shouted " got guy go inside female toilet". LOLS, he ran out immediately and went into the guy's restroom. So, i went in to explore. And that guy didn't realised i was going into the toilet, and stood in a ready-to-pee position. HAHAHA, Ka pang then say something to somewhat alert him. damn stupid. haha, plus i quickly walked out of the toilet. Today, i jumped to get those plastic covers in the cupboard that were so high up. yep, it dropped and i managed to catch it. (: expert right? i did it twice today! Bernard saw and was laughing -.- Ran after bus 135 after work and that bloody driver gave me the hand signal of wait wait and he drove off. Damn. OHYA haha, i cut my hair. nicer than before. yea yea yea. i need another part time job, will anyone of u recommend to me?. I'm like sitting at home and waiting for my butt to smell and rot, wasting time away. haha |