|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
Monday, August 14, 2006 Having been updating recently, i don't think i can soon. Prelim is like 2 weeks from now?. Sat- went to Planetshakers concert. Today - it sucked like hell. Monday blues you might consider it. Just got scolding from my mum again. Damn it, just because i woke her up the wrong time, she's damn bloody unhappy. Fuck, plus a scolding. How great is that, an addition prize eh?!. Why does parents always go, "everytime i never see you study one?! everytime watch TV!". Seriously speaking, i cannot tolerate already, i had enough of this fucking sentence. I retaliated by shouting at her. " everytime u see your tv, then what am i doing inside?!" Its like, something i really study or do homework up to 12+ you really never see. What the hack are you doing?! SLEEPING?!. I'm getting pretty upset now, i just can't stand it. I should have sneakily signed a contract with my aunt and study overseas when she offered me a chance to. i should have done it. .............. its a living hell here. |