|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
-blank-
Sunday, August 06, 2006 This week kinda suck. I really have no mood to go to school at all especially friday when almost all the periods are double. -Friday morning- I couldn't help thinking what my mum told me. I just simply ignored her and when out of the house. I know it's rude, but how do you want me to response to her qns? There's no excuse for me, plus i'm really tired and don't really wanna talk to anyone in the morning. I was thinking about was she had said during the first half of the day, wondering why are those people telling her. It MIGHT be out of concerned, it also might be stance you are making out to break me. I should have asked for a transfer during sec2 to other classes and not take POA. Go to hell if you people want me go back and ask my aunty for help for POA. I rather die, cause i'll suffer worse than hell in there. I was thinking alot during Amaths period and cried. The tear and mucus just flowed, with me wiping off as quickly as i could. I was thinking if i should be one arm distance away from her. Returned back to class and was waiting outside for lit pupils to finish their lessons. I was basically spacing out in the air feeling very gloomy. Someone broke the slience within me, and i was feeling better. Cried in class too. Maybe i'm taking it too hard, but somehow the feeling really sucked. Today, there was supposed to be dinner with my relatives. My entire family didn't go. My dad need to work, my eldest bro going out and my mum going out to watch opera, thus leaving me and my bro. Firstly i said anything, but decided not to as things will spread like wild fire and women like to gossip. Gave it a 2nd thought and i said no. i'm feeling really suck-y and lonely now. I have yet to complete ML's b'day present and buy Yingyin's present. Lots of things kinda happened this week, i suck. God, please watch over me. |