|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
Not blue mondays, is blue tues.
Tuesday, July 04, 2006 TODAY IS CRAP.TOTALLY CRAP. Everything was messed up for me today. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I pasted a plaster on my face today. It was so funny. People around me was like asking me what happened to my face. Lols, guess what i said?. " i got into a fight then like that lor." " Huh?. really arh?!" Lols, furthermore i told them with a straight face. And some really believed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I told Valarie the same thing, but she doubted me towards the end of school?. haha. I'm gonna put the plaster for tomorrow too!. But i'll cut it smaller. Today one very big. I went home, i saw my dad and he was like" Aiyoo, where got people put so big plaster on the face one?" Me walking in laughing and saying that i din have a choice, the plaster i put this morning dropped out so... haha. Anyway, i'm hideous, so putting 1 or 2 plasters on my face doesn't make any difference. Haha. And now, my face has 2 colours!. One is for the pimple cream, the other is some green cream for my wound. So now,i'm a multicoloured homo sapien. I showed Meiling some chinese lyrics, told her not to laugh. But she still laughed.......... she told me that she is gonna post it in her blog. Lols. (If u post in chinese characters, tell me. Cause i want it too. Haha.) Lastly, bye.. pray that i wouldn't have another sickening day for the rest of the week. And i'm hungry, adding to it that my house doesn't store any snacks except for SPONGE CAKE. (Not nice one) Jae, byeeee. (can you see the thing below?) Haha. |