|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
memories
Tuesday, July 25, 2006 I've been going blog-hopping and reading my friends blogs. They have been rather depressed, from what i've seen. But they are different when they are in school and in blogs. As for me.... i don't really like anyone to worry for me, so i tend to put on a mask to school. There were severals times where i cried in school, when someone trigged the button while i was trying to keep it low. There was once where Mrs Kaan as if i was alright, and wanted to see me personally. I just told her i was fine, but my voice changed when i was halfway through. I couldn't take it anymore and began to cry when i went back to my seat. People around me did not realised as i had covered my face with my arms, until Kleo came and sat beside me. Like i've said, i don't really like people to worry for me, or to see my the other side, thus, i smiled and told her i was fine. If i could remember, Jeannette and Emilyn were around me too. Kleo send me this sms which i did not delete from my handphone. Dated: 19/05/06 (10.57 pm) Hey funky girl, i hope you're feeling better.. no mt happened. i'm still your friend so your world doesn't collapse! smile!. What happened to you anyway. I didn't told her what happened actually, just told her that i was very stressed. ( 70% is because of that). Seriously, i read that message and i cried. It gave me a lot of encouragement. Thanks kleo. There was another time when i really screwed my A maths paper during mid year. I broke out in cold sweat in the middle of the exam, and nearly broke my specs in frustation and stress. I couldn't take it at all. When the paper ended, i waited for meiling. Before that, i was fighting back my tears. But, when i told her, i started to cry. I really couldn't take it. And so many people surrounded the table. ( Verillyn, chuin sin, hui yi....). Quite embrassing though. haha. My tutor somehow reprimanded me on the phone, and i nearly cried especially when you are already very disapointed with yourself, and someone adds another load of disappointment to you. This really sucks. Last year, i faced discouragement from my relatives. Yes, relatives. They were somehow predicting that i would retain for the year. I don't know if i shared this with all of you, but i told my tutor, she's one of my closest friend and a mentor. Once again, i fought back my tears, but in vain. I just cried in front of her. The feeling of being depised by your relatives isn't very nice you know. Adding i got a scolding from my aunt when she was tutoring me for POA. Damn, she used a comparison of me and my dad. You should know i sad i'll feel. But it somehow woke me up. However, this doesn't determine that they aren't bias. They are, towards my another cousin. Reason: We are not that well-off. Maybe, it's only my point of view, but i can really see it. I'm really sick of this and i bet they are gonna go comparing again, cause 3 of us are taking Os this year. Remedials are really driving me to the wall. So is school, maybe one day if i really can't take the pressure, i might jump.I've given a thought about it before. Haha. maybe. But, i'll prefer to fight it all the way. jae byebye. |