|
The world rotates with music surround
hear, listen me out
|
|
|
liling.bun.lumpy.jerray
I'm not your typical kind of girl. I'm being classified as weird, cranky, horrible-looking, man-like person probably
Music
friends.
Chan PingVerillyn Guohan Vincent Kenneth Meiling
archives.
credits.
layout: sagacityicons: photobucket colors: uneasy hearts bullet img: outspoken kate lyrics: SEAMO // cry baby host: blogger |
recommendation from Mr brown
Friday, June 23, 2006 Lols, i just saw a video, super funny. Actually wanted to go to Mr brown's website and listen to the 'no more birds' but i ended up watching the video that was on youtube.com. LOLS, it was super funny, i ended up laughing so loudly that my dad could hear me from the other room, and he was like " laugh some more.. " in a super sarcastic way..... haha Video this and this Go watch go watch. I want to watch ' King and the clown' !! It has a super beautiful man in it. LEE JOON KI!. I saw the trailer, and i couldn't understand it cause i don't know how to interpret korean language. (: Subtitles will be shown in the cinimas. It's rated NC-16..babababaaaa. I still wanna watch it. Being so interested in that beautiful guy, i went to youtube looking for his videos. There was some videos which he was talking about his past, and grandma, family, and earrings. Quite sad and touching. Got english subb. Go watch it if you have the time. I broke my own sleeping record. I woke at at 2+ pm today, near 3pm. Found my parents sleeping, on the tv and watched magic school bus (lols, there wasn't much interesting programmes, so i tuned to kid's central.) while i was chewing on my 'cha siew bao' that was found on the table. Couldn't really understand what the magic school bus was talking about, i went back to my room and do homework. SURPRISING EH! My parents woke up and though i was still sleeping, i bet they must be surprised that i was doing homework in my room. (though, i got sidetracked a bit by my daydreams...) i shall end here with a picture of myself. Yeah, not smiling but.. lols, go see yourself. ![]() |